Position Specification – Overview.
Samaritan is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer who will serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the organization’s strategic financial plans and operational priorities. The Chief Financial Officer also provides leadership to the departments in the Financial Services Division, which is comprised of Accounting/Finance, Revenue Cycle, Supply Chain and IT Services, and serves as Samaritan’s Compliance Officer.
Samaritan is organized as a public hospital district in a rural setting in eastern Washington State. The successful candidate must be familiar with the unique aspects of a public hospital district as well as demonstrate an understanding of rural health reimbursement programs.
Position Specification – Skills/Cultural Fit
· A strong cultural fit with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team. A demonstrated track record of working effectively within a collaborative, team oriented structure.
· Possessor of a high level of personal integrity and honesty; Dedication to the mission, vision and values of Samaritan Healthcare
· Demonstrated strategic and financial planning skills; Ability to articulate and sell the necessity of the shift from volume to value and drive or support the requisite changes
· Demonstrated technical and accounting skills; ability to analyze complex data and convert it into useful information
· Proven success translating a personal attitude of pervasive customer service through the Financial Services departments.
Qualifications: Bachelors degree with seven or more years of Accounting/Finance experience in healthcare and five years of supervisory experience. Masters degree and CPA preferred.
Compensation/Benefits: Market competitive.
Interested applicants can apply on-line at: www.samaritanhealthcare.com or contact Lisa at 509-793-9611.